Warren is a graduate of Queens College and Boston University School of Law. After Law School Mr. Greher worked as a criminal defense attorney for the Legal Aid Society in Brooklyn, NY. In 1976 Mr.
Greher began working in private practice here in Orange County, New York. Since then Warren has served clients in the Hudson Valley in the areas of Bankruptcy Law, Family Law, Criminal Law, and commercial and civil litigation.
Mr. Greher is a former United States Bankruptcy Court Ch. 7 Trustee and has presented as a panelist for numerous seminars for attorney continuing legal education credits.
In 2004, Warren’s son Andrew, joined his practice and together they have enjoyed helping clients with a wide variety of legal matters. Warren enjoys traveling with his wife and family as well as golf and skiing. He also enjoys Western films, the L.A. Dodgers and the N.Y. Football Giants.
Areas of Practice
- Bankruptcy Law
- Domestic Relations & Family Law
- Real Estate
- Civil Litigation
- New York, 1972
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1972
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1980
Classes & Seminars
- Bankruptcy, Law & Business Institute, 2006 to 2007
- Professional Associations and Memberships
- Orange County Bar Association
- Hudson Valley Bankruptcy Bar Association
- Boston University School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts
J.D. – 1971
- Queens College – CUNY, New York, New York